In this blog, I will show you how to add a newsletter in WordPress Elementor and take your brand website to the next level.
Email marketing is one of the most successful forms of marketing and it’s only getting better. According to email marketing statistics from Statista, the total number of email users is set to reach more than 4.7 billion by 2026.
Now, that is a number that can’t be ignored. So adding a newsletter service to your website is one of the best initiatives you can take for your brand.
Let’s roll with the process.
Prerequisites to Add a Newsletter in WordPress Elementor
Before we dive into the how-to part, let’s ensure you’ve got the Elementor newsletter basics covered:
- WordPress Website: If you don’t have one, go set it up. If you do, excellent – we’re building on that foundation.
- Elementor Plugin: It’ll be the backbone of your website’s design. If you haven’t installed it yet, now’s the time. But I guess you already did.
- Element Pack Addon: This is where the magic happens. Install this addon to unlock a plethora of widgets, including the star of the show – “The Newsletter” widget.
All checked? Let’s turn your website into a communication powerhouse.
Here’s How to Add a Newsletter in WordPress Elementor
Before we jump into the nitty-gritty of creating an email newsletter form with Elementor, let’s ensure you’ve got everything in place. Think of it as setting the stage for a blockbuster performance.
1. Install the Element Pack Addon
First, we need to make sure you have the backstage pass to enjoy the main show, also known as the Element Pack Addon for Elementor. Here’s how to install it:
- Step 1: Go to Element Pack’s website and download the plugin.
- Step 2: Go to Your WordPress Dashboard.
- Step 3: Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin.
- Step 4: Install and Activate it.
It’s a simple process. But if you are still confused, you can watch a video tutorial that describes the whole process in detail.
2. Download and Activate “The Newsletter” Plugin
Now that the addon is stealing the spotlight, let’s get our hands on “The Newsletter” widget.
- Step 1: Head to the Element Pack Pro plugin and click on it.
- Step 2: Go to the 3rd Party Widgets tab and search for “The Newsletter” widget plugin for WordPress.
- Step 3: Download, install, and activate the WordPress Newsletter plugin.
You will get an on-board tour after activating the widget. Fill in the required information and move forward. Once you’re done with it, you’ll see the Elementor “Newsletter” plugin in the sidebar of your WordPress Dashboard.
You can control all the activity of your newsletter by clicking on the Newsletter widget plugin for WordPress. You can maintain your subscriber list, create and send newsletters, and control the settings of the form.
Explore it by yourself to learn what else you can do in there. You’ll enjoy it for sure.
3. Use the Widget and Customize it to Your Heart’s Content
To add a newsletter to a page of your website, Head to the page or post where you want to add the newsletter and click “Edit with Elementor.”
I am showing you the example by creating a new page.
Once the Elementor Editor opens, go to the sidebar and search for the “The Newsletter” widget.
Found it? Awesome.
Now, drag the “The Newsletter” widget onto your desired section. Initially, it will add an Email input box and a subscribe button. All that is left to do after that is to customize it as much as you like.
When you click on the widget, a world of customization opens up. Tweak the design, play with colors, and make it uniquely yours. Remember, a newsletter that reflects your brand is a newsletter that stands out.
You can check out a video tutorial to learn how to use the Newsletter widget and customize it.
Once you’re happy with the newsletter design, click Update and then publish it. When your newsletter form is live, everyone who subscribes to your newsletter will be added to your subscriber list. You can see the list by visiting the Newsletter plugin from your WordPress dashboard.
Why Add a Newsletter to Your WordPress Elementor Website
Ever wondered how to turn occasional visitors into a dedicated community? Newsletters are the answer. Here’s why you should add a newsletter to your website:
Sending out a newsletter can skyrocket your audience engagement.
According to OptinMonster, 77% of B2B companies utilize an email marketing newsletter as a core part of their content marketing strategy.
Imagine connecting with your audience on a personal level, offering them exclusive insights, and building a connection that goes beyond a click. That’s the magic of newsletters.
Building a Community
Think of your website as a bustling hub. A newsletter is your secret weapon to transform that hub into a thriving community. It’s where your audience gathers, interacts, and feels like they’re part of something special. Spoiler alert: it’s a game-changer for brand loyalty.
Let’s talk strategy. Newsletters aren’t just about chit-chat. They’re your golden ticket to promote products, services, or that upcoming event. I mean, who doesn’t want to boost website traffic and conversions effortlessly?
Tips to Maintain a Captivating Newsletter Service
Creating a newsletter that leaves a lasting impression involves more than just a well-designed form. Let’s dive into some tips to make your newsletter’s content as captivating as your Elementor newsletter subscription form.
- Know Your Audience: Take a moment to understand who your audience is. Tailor your content to meet their interests and needs.
- Value Over Volume: Quality over quantity always wins. Make sure to provide valuable insights, tips, or exclusive content through your newsletter.
- Engaging Visuals: A picture is worth a thousand words. Try to incorporate eye-catching visuals to enhance your content.
- Set Expectations: Clearly communicate the frequency of your newsletters. Your audience must know whether it’s weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, because consistency builds anticipation.
- Stick to the Schedule: Be reliable. If you promise a weekly newsletter, deliver it weekly. Consistency builds trust and loyalty.
- Test and Adapt: Pay attention to open rates and subscriber feedback. Adjust your frequency based on what works for your audience.
- Mobile-Friendly Layout: Optimize your design for mobile users. Ensure a seamless experience across devices. You can use Elementor newsletter templates for that.
- Clear Call-to-Action: Guide your readers on what to do next. Whether it’s clicking a link or making a purchase, make it clear.
- Consistent Branding: Maintain a consistent look and feel.
Follow these tips and you will have a thriving newsletter community in no time.
Your Newsletter is Your Voice
Congratulations! Now you know how to add a newsletter in WordPress Elementor. You’ve transformed your business website into a communication powerhouse. Your audience will now engage more with your content.
As you go along on this newsletter journey, remember that it’s not just about sending updates; it’s about building connections. Your newsletter is your brand voice, and it’s a powerful marketing tool, so let it resonate.
Now go out there and design a newsletter form with the “The Newsletter” widget that’ll entice your visitors to subscribe.