- First login your site via ftp (filezilla or similar)
- Go to wp-contents > plugins folder
- Delete the old plugin folder (such as js_composer / LayerSlider / CuteSlider etc)
- now go to your wp-admin
- you will get notification for install that plugin just install it again and activate it
- now your plugin up to date, enjoy ?
Q: i did not know how to do that process / i did not success?
A: ok i will do that for you just send me ftp access and wp-admin access via contact us page.
Q: If i delete plugin so is it erase my previous work?
A: No if you delete the plugin it’s not erase your previous data because plugin data saved in database.
if you more question so please comment here we will answer that.