Here i will show you how to add custom own color style in your site, Please follow these step:
- For Joomla: At first we need to go Extensions > Templates > WARP_TEMPLATE_NAME (such as: Kirion – Default, Effortless – Default, Framed – Default, Jaap – Default, Intensy – Default) > Options >Settings
- For WordPress: At first we need to go WARP_THEME_NAME (from main menu. Example: Beauty Salon) > Settings.
- Then click to “Customizr” button form “Styles” section.
- If you need to add custom style, Then look this image:
- Then click “Layouts” tab. Then see Reference Image:
- (if your need the style in specific pages, select layout then assign menu and ) then change style. You may Then click “Save Changes” button. for more help https://bdthemes.com/support/knowledge-base/understanding-about-layout-of-warp-framework/
Now your custom style applied in your site